C of C sections
Code of Conduct
These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on New Hampshire Gun Forum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
Respect other members.
Do not flame, badger, disrespect or taunt anyone on the forum. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we may lock it or delete it. A healthy debate is welcomed and encouraged. Personal attacks and name calling serve no purpose on this forum.
Don't be disrespectful to your fellow shooting enthusiasts, whether they are new shooters or seasoned veterans (we were all new once). #
- Posting comments with the sole purpose of starting pissing matches with members, libel persons or groups, or to disrupt the forum will not be tolerated. #
- Respect other members.
New Hampshire Gun Forum is a NOT FOR PROFIT entity.
Unauthorized posting for the sole purpose of advertising a business, product, blog, website or service will be considered spam and may be deleted.
Advertising any business, product, service, blog or website in signatures, avatars, topics or posts is not allowed unless you meet at least one of the following criteria AND have the approval of the NHGF Admin (Sig):
- You are a site sponsor or partner.
- You have referred 10 or more active members.
- You have accumulated a minimum of 1000 NHGF Points.
- New Hampshire Gun Forum is a NOT FOR PROFIT entity.
Double Posting - Multiple, Repeated or Cross posting (posting the same information in two or
more separate forums) is not allowed and can result in the deletion of one or both posts. #
Profanity - Absolutely no profanity in Topic (thread) titles is permitted. Do not direct profanity towards any member.
We're all adults here. Keep it to a bare minimum. #
- Plagiarism - If you are posting a copyrighted story, blog, article, etc. our rules permit the first paragraph being copied verbatim with a link pointing to the rest of the article/story's original source. You should summarize the rest of the story, in your own words, after the link. DO NOT cut and paste a complete article or story and DO NOT simply provide a link without further comment. #
- A promotion of competing sites and/or forums is not allowed. Using the name of other sites or even posting a link to a pertinent thread from another site is acceptable, but repeatedly referring to other related sites is considered SPAM and will not be allowed. Users are not allowed to link to other forums in signatures, posts or PM's in effort to generate traffic to a competing site. This will be up to the discretion of the forum Staff. #
Posts should be made in the forum that is most relevant to the subject matter of the post. Repeated non-relevant posts will be removed. “hi-jacking” happens now and then. Consistent hi-jacking of threads by members will be discouraged.
If we do not have a forum up related to your subject matter, please PM Sig and request it. #
- The posting of illegal content is strictly prohibited! This includes, but is not limited to, advocating illegal action, posting links to sites with illegal content, bomb-making information, how to build or acquire illegal firearms, child pornography, etc. #
The posting of adult content is permitted in certain forums. Forums that are labeled [NSFW]-Friendly will allow some forms of adult content.
Permitted adult content may include the following (but not necessarily limited to):
- Limited nudity
- Graphic images/videos
- Other images or videos some people may consider to be disturbing
The rules are basically common sense. Enjoy the board! #
- Double Posting - Multiple, Repeated or Cross posting (posting the same information in two or