Custom Coating AR-15 Build!

General rifle discussion goes here.
Forum Information
You will earn 3 pts. per new topic and 1.5 pts. per new post (reply) in this forum.

Topic Author
buildyourguns

Gun: AR15

Posting Badges

Post by buildyourguns » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:11 am

Well, you might have coated your house with vibrant colors to make it look genuine. Similarly, we can implement to [LINK REMOVED]. But when you do it for weapons, then it is sure to give you better results. It is done because the gun's material might corrode or peel off at times, leaving you disappointed. Whatever the perks you have in your weapon, this thing shall ponder you. So, it's better to coat them with diverse color effects, and in the end, you're going to have a fantastic output.

S_I_G

NHGF Admin
Gun: Sig Sauer M400
Referrals: 1
Likes given: 27
Likes received: 12

Posting Badges

Post by S_I_G » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:17 pm

! Message from: S_I_G
This post violates out Code of Conduct: Advertising
Please read our Code of Conduct for more information.
buildyourguns wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:11 am
Well, you might have coated your house with vibrant colors to make it look genuine. Similarly, we can implement to [LINK REMOVED]. But when you do it for weapons, then it is sure to give you better results. It is done because the gun's material might corrode or peel off at times, leaving you disappointed. Whatever the perks you have in your weapon, this thing shall ponder you. So, it's better to coat them with diverse color effects, and in the end, you're going to have a fantastic output.
_ _S I G_ _

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic