Newish to area (Hudson)

Introduce yourself here. Talk about your firearm interests, experience, where you live, hobbies, etc. Anything that will give other members an idea of who you are and what you're about. Gun-related or not.
Forum Information
You will earn 4 pts. per new topic and 2 pts. per new post (reply) in this forum.

Topic Author
realplumpbox

Apprentice (Level I)
Gun: One that goes BANG

Posting Badges

Post by realplumpbox » Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:58 am

Hey all! Me my wife and out 2.5 Y/O moved to Hudson from Seattle WA back in August 2021. All our family is in CT and wanted our son to be close to family as we had none in Seattle. We agreed on NH since I absolutely refused to live in CT again or any surrounding state actually. Anyway, I visited the LGS in my area and am glad to see lots in stock and decent prices. Compared to WA the laws are very similar with the exception of the wait time and Mag limit they just passed. Now I just need to find a local group of people who like to shoot since I know nobody, so let me know! I work in Boston doing building engineering/ Maintenance so no coworkers around me. What else... oh I am a massive video game nerd but haven't had time to play much as all my stuff is in storage for the foreseeable future. Love getting tattooed so if you know of a very good artist/ shop let me know. Other than that, what are the laws on shooting on state land or private property? In WA as long as you didn't shoot across a trail or pathway and had a good backstop it was fair land. Me and a buddy used to go out to the Olympic Peninsula to the Capital State Forrest and have a blast. Any questions just ask!

Oh, and I hate the Patriots.

f$ck the NRA.

JamesCC

Journeyman (Level III)
Likes given: 3
Likes received: 7

Posting Badges

Post by JamesCC » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:25 am

Hate the patriots too and welcome to the forum!

556NATO

Journeyman (Level III)
Likes given: 15
Likes received: 9

Posting Badges

Post by 556NATO » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:52 pm

@realplumpbox

Welcome to NHGF! Have fun!

GO PATRIOTS! :2_thumbs:
:violence-smack:

JamesCC

Journeyman (Level III)