What gun do you shoot the most?

All firearms discussion that doesn't fit anywhere else goes here. Armed citizen reports, gun news, etc.
Forum Information
You will earn 3 pts. per new topic and 1.5 pts. per new post (reply) in this forum.

jimg11

Master (Level II)
Likes given: 45
Likes received: 12

Posting Badges

Post by jimg11 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:41 am

In 1992 my police department FINALLY decided to issue our handguns. I had recently bought a S&W model 5906 as my duty gun after the Chief finally decided that we could carry a Semi Auto. That was my choice for an issue gun but the other instructors decided on the P228 Sig. It was more money and not stainless. I asked my Sargent why they went with the P228. His answer was that there was NO manual or Magazine Safety on the SIG. That seemed strange to me. I have seen numerous accounts where police officers were still alive because a safety had been in play when the officer's pistol had been taken from him and was tried to be used to kill him.

Firearms Safety is No Accident. Jim

shootistsammy

Apprentice (Level III)
Likes given: 1
Likes received: 5

Posting Badges

Post by shootistsammy » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:44 am

I shoot my Taurus TX 22 cal. alot when i go to the range,this is also now my carry gun ,it;s also very light.

shootistsammy

Apprentice (Level III)
Likes given: 1
Likes received: 5

Posting Badges

Post by shootistsammy » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:10 pm

The gun I shoot the most now is my Keltec P17 22 cal.pistol,this is now my carry gun,I was carrying my 45 XDS ,but I still keep it for a back-up.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic