Self defense

All firearms discussion that doesn't fit anywhere else goes here. Armed citizen reports, gun news, etc.
Forum Information
You will earn 3 pts. per new topic and 1.5 pts. per new post (reply) in this forum.

Topic Author
Nanny20

Apprentice (Level I)
Gun: Compact
Likes given: 1

Posting Badges

Post by Nanny20 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:16 am

Hi Im Emily from St. Louis MO, I joined this forum to know more about self defense weapon. specifically non lethal guns.
hope you guys can help me

556NATO

Journeyman (Level III)
Likes given: 15
Likes received: 9

Posting Badges

Post by 556NATO » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:33 pm

Nanny20 wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:16 am
Hi Im Emily from St. Louis MO, I joined this forum to know more about self defense weapon. specifically non lethal guns.
Welcome to the NHGF. There are some non-lethal devices available. I just recently saw a "pistol" that shoots pepper balls similar to paint balls. Here's a link to one kind. BTW I have zero affiliation with the following link. Check your local laws.
https://shop.pepperball.com/

Topic Author
Nanny20

Apprentice (Level I)
Gun: Compact
Likes given: 1

Posting Badges

Post by Nanny20 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:39 am

556NATO wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:33 pm
Nanny20 wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:16 am
Welcome to the NHGF. There are some non-lethal devices available. I just recently saw a "pistol" that shoots pepper balls similar to paint balls. Here's a link to one kind. BTW I have zero affiliation with the following link. Check your local laws.
https://shop.pepperball.com/
I already saw some of those guns, I was amazed on how innovative those maker did.
but what I'm looking for is guns with rubber bullets, but thank you for the info. :2_thumbs:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic