FFL fees

All firearms discussion that doesn't fit anywhere else goes here. Armed citizen reports, gun news, etc.
Forum Information
You will earn 3 pts. per new topic and 1.5 pts. per new post (reply) in this forum.

Topic Author
ThatGuysGotAGun

Post by ThatGuysGotAGun » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:59 am

I'm going to call anyway but I was wondering if anyone in the Manchester area knew what the fees associated with ordering a firearm online (shipping is covered) to an FFL. I'm not sure what the transfer fee is like or the background check never having paid out right for one. (They said you only paid if you failed it.) I was also wondering if there was any other charges that I might incur in the process. For those who are curious I'm getting the Phoenix arms hp22a deluxe range kit for my birthday/Fathers day, I know it's not the best but it's a .22 pocket gun / range gun / plinker I can afford right now and it goes bang.

Added in 2 minutes 15 seconds later:
I forgot to mention that I'm having it shipped to the Wildlife Taxidermy & Sport shop in Manchester.

556NATO

Journeyman (Level III)
Likes given: 15
Likes received: 9

Posting Badges

Post by 556NATO » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:13 am

FFLs will usually charge around $25 or $30 to transfer. Well worth it if you get the gun for a good price.

Topic Author
ThatGuysGotAGun

Post by ThatGuysGotAGun » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:15 pm

Update: gave them a call the other day, it's just a $30 transfer fee, thanks for all the help.

S_I_G

NHGF Admin
Gun: Sig Sauer M400
Referrals: 1
Likes given: 27
Likes received: 12

Posting Badges

Post by S_I_G » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:12 am

ThatGuysGotAGun wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:15 pm
Update: gave them a call the other day, it's just a $30 transfer fee, thanks for all the help.
That sounds about right.
_ _S I G_ _

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic