Latest finds?

General discussion pertaining to the firearms industry. ie - new models, factory recalls, etc.
Forum Information
You will earn 3 pts. per new topic and 1.5 pts. per new post (reply) in this forum.

Topic Author
JamesCC

Journeyman (Level III)
Likes given: 3
Likes received: 7

Posting Badges

Post by JamesCC » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:21 pm

How do you everybody? I’m looking for the latest fines that you would suggest for your set up. I’m always trying to find new stuff to improve my rig set up my every day carry, etc. so if you have any suggestions drop them on me.

realplumpbox

Apprentice (Level I)
Gun: One that goes BANG

Posting Badges

Post by realplumpbox » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:19 am

I have been holding off buying any gun related items for the foreseeable future. Wife and I had a second kid 4 months ago and we are also trying despertly to save for a house. Which sucks because there are 3 new guns I want! But i did recently buy this holster for my Ruger Max-9

https://jxtactical.com/fat-guy-holster/

I had a hard time finding a holster for this that I liked and out of my 2 go to sites, one didn't carry a holster for it and the other site just didn't sit well and dug into my side (which surprised me as I own many holsters from them.) It took a bit getting used to but now I love it.
f$ck the NRA.

Topic Author
JamesCC

Journeyman (Level III)
Likes given: 3
Likes received: 7

Posting Badges

Post by JamesCC » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:59 pm

Save for a house is a bit harder these days but keep that effort going it will happen!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic