Lauren Boebert Announces Run For Congress

Feed from AmmoLand
Forum Information
You will earn 1.5 pts. per new post (reply) in this forum.

**Registered members may reply to any topic in this forum**

Topic Author
NHGF [Feed]

FeedBot

Posting Badges

Post by NHGF [Feed] » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:30 pm

ImageLauren Boebert for CongressRifle, Colorado – -(AmmoLand.com)- Lauren Boebert, a conservative Republican, successful small business owner, mother of four boys, and Second Amendment advocate, announced the launch of her campaign to represent the citizens of Colorado’s Third Congressional District in the United States House of Representatives. “There is a battle for the heart and soul of our country that I intend on helping win,” said Lauren Boebert. “I’m running for Congress to stand up for our conservative values, address our representatives’ failed promises, and put far-left Democrats back in their place.” “Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the Squad and the rest of these left-wing lunatics are taking a wrecking ball to our country while our current representative stays utterly silent,” Lauren said. “Hard-working, patriotic Americans like you and me don’t want the Green New Deal and socialized medicine. Every time AOC and the rest of the Squad pipes up with another crazy idea I will remind them that our belief in God, Country and Family are what built the United States of America into the greatest nation the world has ever known.” Lauren earned national notoriety in September when she attended a rally held by then-presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke and told him, “Hell no, you won’t take our guns.”
https://www.youtube.com/embed/iN0Q0bgf-P8
Garfield County Sheriff Lou Vallario endorsed Lauren Boebert’s campaign, saying “Lauren Boebert is a true patriot who always stands on the right side of freedom. She is exactly who I want representing us in Congress.” Lauren started, owns and operates Shooters Grill in Rifle, Colorado, is active in her church, and has spent time counseling at-risk women at the local jail, encouraging them to become self-sufficient and productive members of society who do not depend on government assistance. She is an avid supporter of President Trump and his policies to Make America Great Again. Lauren’s husband, Jayson, has worked his entire adult life in oil and gas fields, primarily in Western Colorado. They are the proud parents of four boys. ImageLauren Boebert and FamilyLearn more at LaurenForColorado.com.