Republican Lauren Boebert intends to Primary Scott Tipton in Colorado

Feed from AmmoLand
Forum Information
You will earn 1.5 pts. per new post (reply) in this forum.

**Registered members may reply to any topic in this forum**

Topic Author
NHGF [Feed]

FeedBot

Posting Badges

Post by NHGF [Feed] » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:56 am

ImageLauren Boebert for CongressU.S.A.-(Ammoland.com)- Republican Lauren Boebert intends to Primary incumbent Scott Tipton for a Colorado seat in the House of Representatives. Tipton is in a district that as about 34% Republican, 29% Democrat and 37% independent. President Trump won the District with 52% of the vote in 2016. Boebert is from Rifle, Colorado, where she has gained national and international attention as the owner of Shooters Grill, a restaurant where the staff openly carry pistols.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/EYMlzLMwv1M
The restaurant has been popular in Colorado. Now Lauren is taking her flair for positive press to primary a Republican she deems to be insufficiently and actively conservative. From coloradopolitics.com: The pistol-packing owner of Rifle's Shooters Grill is mounting a Republican primary challenge against U.S. Rep. Scott Tipton, charging that the five-term incumbent isn't doing enough to champion conservative values. “I was finally fed up enough and made the determination someone needs to be aggressive and passionate enough to give a darn,” Lauren Boebert said in an interview with Colorado Politics. “We have so many Republicans who run as conservatives, but they don’t act as conservative Republicans.” Lauren gained more national attention when she openly confronted presidential candidate Francis “Beto” O'Rourke, with his openly avowed stance to confiscate Constitutionaly protected rifles, such as the popular AR15. She told him: “Hell no, you won't take our guns.” Lauren points to a rising star on the Left, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and says she will fight for Constitutional rights and limited government. [url=http://Press%20release%20from%20squarespace.com]From Lauren[/url]: “Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the Squad and the rest of these left-wing lunatics are taking a wrecking ball to our country while our current representative stays utterly silent,” Lauren said. “Hard-working, patriotic Americans like you and me don’t want the Green New Deal and socialized medicine.Every time AOC and the rest of the Squad pipes up with another crazy idea I will remind them that our belief in God, Country and Family are what built the United States of America into the greatest nation the world has ever known. In addition, Lauren is an avid supporter of President Trump. She intends to take the fight to the Left and take the country back. “There is a battle for the heart and soul of our country that I intend on helping win,” said Lauren Boebert.“I’m running for Congress to stand up for our conservative values, address our current representatives’ failed promises, and put far-left Democrats back in their place.”
Lauren is the proud mother of four boys. Her husband has been working in gas and oil fields for most of his career.  The Sheriff in Garfield County, Lou Vallario, where Lauren lives, has endorsed her. “Lauren is a true PATRIOT who always stands on the right side of FREEDOM. She is exactly who I want representing us in Congress.” Lauren Boebert is one of a new crop of Conservatives who are rising to support President Trump and restore the Constitution and the Republic. The elections in 2020 will determine how successful they are.  Lauren Boebert is running in the primary in District 3, against incumbent Scott Tipton. The Republican primary will be held on 30 June, 2020, seven months from now. About Dean Weingarten:Image Dean Weingarten has been a peace officer, a military officer, was on the University of Wisconsin Pistol Team for four years, and was first certified to teach firearms safety in 1973. He taught the Arizona concealed carry course for fifteen years until the goal of Constitutional Carry was attained. He has degrees in meteorology and mining engineering, and retired from the Department of Defense after a 30 year career in Army Research, Development, Testing, and Evaluation.