Listen to What The Democrats Are Saying! ~ VIDEO

Feed from AmmoLand
Forum Information
You will earn 1.5 pts. per new post (reply) in this forum.

**Registered members may reply to any topic in this forum**

Topic Author
NHGF [Feed]

FeedBot

Posting Badges

Post by NHGF [Feed] » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:08 pm

Opinion Watch the latest video at foxnews.com Ft Collins, CO –-(Ammoland.com)- “What does the sure odds that Democrats will absolutely reject any duly-elected Republican president really mean? It means they won’t accept the results of any election they don't win. When you hate each other but still accept election results, you have a country. When you stop accepting election results, you have a countdown to civil war!” ~ Jack Minzey Today, the Biden Campaign in a new series of ads said: “We can’t, and we will not, let this man (DJT) be reelected…” The foregoing from the mouth of the one Democrat presidential aspirant considered most “moderate!” All his rivals are even further to the left. Yes, I know it’s all just “campaign rhetoric,” but I’m frightened, as I take him at his word, so I’m left to wonder: Since you just said you won’t accept a Republican election victory, and apparently somehow won’t allow it to happen (even when it happens), well then just what are you going to actually do when DJT does get reelected, Joe? Start a civil war? Cause your state to succeed from the Union? Please clarify exactly how you’re going to put your money where your mouth is. This is dangerous speech, even during a political campaign, and we should all be worried when we hear this kind of pernicious threat coming from the mouth of a “main-stream” presidential candidate. “Our power does not know liberty, nor justice. It is established on the destruction of the individual will.” ~ Lenin /John Image About John Farnam & Defense Training International, Inc
As a defensive weapons and tactics instructor John Farnam will urge you, based on your own beliefs, to make up your mind in advance as to what you would do when faced with an imminent lethal threat. You should, of course, also decide what preparations you should make in advance if any. Defense Training International wants to make sure that their students fully understand the physical, legal, psychological, and societal consequences of their actions or in-actions. It is our duty to make you aware of certain unpleasant physical realities intrinsic to the Planet Earth. Mr. Farnam is happy to be your counselor and advisor. Visit: www.defense-training.com