POF Jumps Into The Glock Game With Their New P19 Pistol

Feed from AmmoLand
Forum Information
You will earn 1.5 pts. per new post (reply) in this forum.

**Registered members may reply to any topic in this forum**

Topic Author
NHGF [Feed]

FeedBot

Posting Badges

Post by NHGF [Feed] » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:42 am

ImagePOF P19U.S.A.-(Ammoland.com)- POF has been making some of the finest AR platform rifles for quite some time, and constantly innovating on that design with breakthroughs like the Revolution. Last year, they surprised everyone with a Glock slide, and for this year POF is debuting a complete pistol. The POF P19 is POF's first venture into the pistol market and POF jumped right in with both guns blazing. The P19 is a feature-packed, complete Glock based pistol right out of the box. In true POF fashion, every detail has been examined and improved on; giving the end-user a pistol that won't need any further modifications right out of the box. The grip module has an amazing texture on it that is very reminiscent of a high-end custom stipple job, which I actually thought was done with lasers. Much to my surprise, POF has engineered a way to put this texture right into the mold. The texture is just fantastic; it is good and grippy without being so rough that it could be a problem for some shooters. It also has a small shelf or gas pedal on the front for your support hand. This is somewhat unique and feels like it would really aid in helping manage recoil and getting back on target faster. There is a massive undercut on the trigger guard and a huge beaver tail making the grip just feel excellent in the hand. ImageA look at the unique texture on the POF P19POF has long been known for making some of the best AR triggers, and they are making the trigger for their P19. This trigger weighs in at about 4.5 pounds but actually feels much lighter than that because they have worked hard at controlling the over travel. The trigger feels very good and the reset is superb. POF is also making the mag release, which is made of aluminum. I think this is a big improvement over the plastic offering that comes on a Glock. It is also oversized and has some nice texture on it. ImageHere you can Gert a good look at the trigger, undercut, and mag release.The slide has lightening cuts that double as serrations on the side and give it a very nice aggressive look. There is a fiber optic front sight with blacked-out rear sights. The P19 slide is also optics ready and cut to receive a Trijicon RMR right out of the box. ImageThe Slide on the POF P19This is basically a complete Glock right out of the box with no further modifications or enhancements needed. Now, all those enhancements come with a price tag – the POF P19 will have a suggested retail price right around $1100. Now, I know that some of you might be going into sticker shock right now, and I get that. However, if you've ever tried to completely deck out a Glock like this, the P19 is actually a very good deal given everything that you get in the package. If you're interested in just parts, the slide is available on its own, as is the frame. That way, you can add your own custom Gen3 Glock parts, making your custom creation if that is more your preference. It is great to see companies constantly push the limits, and get out of their comfort zone. I hope that I get the opportunity to get some range time with the P19. I feel as if it will hold its own against many of the top tier pistols on the market. About Alabama ArsenalImage We conduct in-depth, unbiased reviews on firearms and accessories. We are made up of all different backgrounds to give you the best range of opinions, including military experience and gunsmith work. Be sure to check out our Facebook and Instagram. Unlike many channels out there, we make it a priority to respond to your comments. We enjoy engaging with our followers, and will gladly answer any reasonable questions you may have.