Colorado: Tom Tancredo Endorses Lauren Boebert’s Run For Congress ~ LISTEN

Feed from AmmoLand
Forum Information
You will earn 1.5 pts. per new post (reply) in this forum.

**Registered members may reply to any topic in this forum**

Topic Author
NHGF [Feed]

FeedBot

Posting Badges

Post by NHGF [Feed] » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:09 am

ImageColorado: Tom Tancredo Endorses Lauren Boebert's Run For CongressRifle, Colorado – -(AmmoLand.com)- Tom Tancredo, who served 10 years in the United States House of Representatives and was widely known for his support of strong borders and enforcement of our nation’s immigration laws, announced his endorsement of U.S. House of Representatives candidate Lauren Boebert today stating, “Lauren Boebert is a principled no-nonsense patriot, fighting for our freedom. I urge you to send Lauren Boebert to Congress.” https://static1.squarespace.com/static/ ... ert+60.mp3Mr. Tancredo also recorded a radio endorsement on Lauren Boebert’s behalf that will begin airing in Pueblo and Grand Junction, Colorado tomorrow. The transcript of the endorsement follows below. “This is Tom Tancredo. For ten years in Congress I fought hard to secure our borders and enforce our immigration laws. Now I’m asking you to send Lauren Boebert to Congress because Lauren Boebert has the same fight in her that I brought to Washington. She’s a proud patriot. She’s a true conservative. Lauren Boebert showed up with a Glock on her hip and told Beto O’Rourke hell no he wasn’t taking our guns. Then Lauren made sure California wouldn’t steal our votes for president. Now she’s taking on Scott Tipton, because Scott Tipton keeps voting with Democrats. Scott Tipton and Nancy Pelosi handed amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants. Then Scott Tipton voted to give them a billion dollars of our taxpayer money. This has to stop. Lauren Boebert will help President Trump build the wall. Lauren Boebert will help drain the swamp. I’m Tom Tancredo. Lauren Boebert deserves your vote.” Click LaurenForColorado.com/TiptonAmnesty to listen to the radio endorsement and view support documentation regarding Rep. Scott Tipton's amnesty vote. Learn more about Lauren’s campaign at LaurenForColorado.com. ImageLauren Boebert for Congress