Delta Airlines Bans Guns Checked on Flights to DC Leading Up To Stolen Inauguration

Feed from AmmoLand
Forum Information
You will earn 1.5 pts. per new post (reply) in this forum.

**Registered members may reply to any topic in this forum**

Topic Author
NHGF [Feed]

FeedBot

Posting Badges

Post by NHGF [Feed] » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:47 am

Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, Ammoland will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Opinion ImageUnited States Of America on Lockdown,  iStock-Gemini Pro StudioFt Collins, CO –-(Ammoland.com)- Flying commercial airlines into the Washington DC area: Delta Airlines has just announced that passengers may not fly with guns (in checked baggage and otherwise within TSA regulations) on any of its flights into the “Washington DC area” This certainly includes DCA (Washington National, also called Washington Reagan), and likely includes IAD (Washington, Dulles), BWI (Baltimore), and PHL (Philadelphia), maybe others. Other commercial airlines, particularly American, have not yet announced, but will probably follow this trend. The cover-story is that this restriction will last only through next week’s inauguration, but many believe it will be permanent. For those of us who routinely fly with guns in checked baggage, I have always recommended shunning Delta and American like the Plague, no matter where you’re going. South West is best. United, Alaskan, and Frontier are tolerable. I don’t fly any of the “boutique” airlines, so I’m unable to comment on them. Travel Armor cases meet all TSA regulations and are recommenced. On the broader question of the inauguration ceremony in DC itself, I’m pretty sure the whole thing will be televised, for the benefit of anyone who actually wants to watch it. A TV screen in CO is as close as I, for one, want to get! Physically being anywhere in the DC area at that time, or near any state capitol for that matter, I think is a very bad idea! Traveling anywhere next week is probably a bad idea! /John About John Farnam & Defense Training International, Inc As a defensive weapons and tactics instructor John Farnam will urge you, based on your own beliefs, to make up your mind in advance as to what you would do when faced with an imminent lethal threat. You should, of course, also decide what preparations you should make in advance if any. Defense Training International wants to make sure that their students fully understand the physical, legal, psychological, and societal consequences of their actions or in-actions. It is our duty to make you aware of certain unpleasant physical realities intrinsic to the Planet Earth. Mr. Farnam is happy to be your counselor and advisor. Visit: www.defense-training.com Image