Team SIG’s Lena Miculek Takes Overall PCC Title at Florida Open

Feed from AmmoLand
Forum Information
You will earn 1.5 pts. per new post (reply) in this forum.

**Registered members may reply to any topic in this forum**

Topic Author
NHGF [Feed]

FeedBot

Posting Badges

Post by NHGF [Feed] » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:33 pm

Image Lena Miculek made history with her recent win for Team SIG. IMG SIG SauerU.S.A. -(AmmoLand.com)- SIG SAUER congratulates Team SIG professional shooter Lena Miculek for a remarkable career first for taking the Overall Championship Pistol Caliber Carbine (PCC) division title at the 2021 Annual Florida Open.  Additionally, Miculek earned the High Lady title and First Grandmaster for the competition. “Congratulations to Lena on this historical win and earning the overall championship title for the PCC division at this year’s Florida Open,” said Tom Taylor, Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President, Commercial Sales.  “We are extremely proud of Lena for this monumental achievement, and for being a trail blazer for females in the industry.  This is just the start of the 2021 competition season and knowing how dedicated Lena is to her training, and her unmatched skill as a PCC competitor, we can’t wait to see what her achievements will be as the 2021 season continues to unfold.” To earn her multiple titles at the 2021 Florida Open, Lena competed through ten stages using her MPX PCC 9mm with a ROMEO3XL red dot reflex sight. “This match was a difficult one, but my goal throughout was consistency and I managed to come away with a personal achievement that I am very proud of,” added Miculek.  “In 2021 I set some lofty goals for myself which included taking my PCC competition to the next level and proving, through wins like this, that females in professional shooting sports can consistently move past the high lady title and win it all.” The SIG SAUER Electro-Optics ROMEO3XL red dot reflex sight used by Team SIG Pro Shooter Lena Miculek can be purchased online at sigsauer.com/store or retailers everywhere. The 2021 Florida Open was hosted by Universal Shooting Academy in Frostproof, Florida, February 18 -21, 2021. About SIG SAUER, Inc. SIG SAUER, Inc. is a leading provider and manufacturer of firearms, electro-optics, ammunition, airguns, suppressors, and training. For over 250 years SIG SAUER, Inc. has evolved, and thrived, by blending American ingenuity, German engineering, and Swiss precision. Today, SIG SAUER is synonymous with industry-leading quality and innovation which has made it the brand of choice amongst the U.S. Military, the global defense community, law enforcement, competitive shooters, hunters, and responsible citizens. Additionally, SIG SAUER is the premier provider of elite firearms instruction and tactical training at the SIG SAUER Academy. Headquartered in Newington, New Hampshire, SIG SAUER has over 2,300 employees across nine locations. For more information about the company and product line visit: sigsauer.com.Image