Air Venturi Exploding Golf Ball Air Gun Target – Review

Feed from AmmoLand
Forum Information
You will earn 1.5 pts. per new post (reply) in this forum.

**Registered members may reply to any topic in this forum**

Topic Author
NHGF [Feed]

FeedBot

Posting Badges

Post by NHGF [Feed] » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:02 am

ImageMy wife demoing one of the Air Venturi’s Exploding Golf Balls that she and Naghmeh were shooting with the Umarex .22 cal. Synergis airgun.U.S.A.-(AmmoLand.com)- When I heard about the Air Venturi Exploding Golf Ball, I had to check them out. I thought that it would be something like Tannerite which you can’t shoot on public land here in Idaho but I thought these may be the next best thing. While they don’t actually have any explosives in them, they’re still fun to shoot and I think that your kids would like them. The best that I can tell they’re a hard plastic ball filled with baby powder. Air Venturi Exploding Golf Ball To my knowledge they were originally designed for shooting with airguns but they puff a little better when hit with my Henry’s .22 mag. So of course, the normal thought pattern would think that a .223 would be even better huh? Have to try that on the next trip out shooting on the high desert. I think any target or gimmick you can get to help encourage kids and newbies into shooting you ought to employ. I’d ordered some of the air Venturi Exploding Golf Balls but have been running and gunning ever since they came in and hadn’t gotten to shoot any of them as of yet. The other day after Church while talking to a buddy of ours one thing led to another and she asked if we’d take her and her kids shooting sometime. Sure. We finally got a date lined up when everyone was free and scattered out to the high desert country. As I was packing, I remembered the Air Venturi Exploding Golf Balls and threw a few in my shooting bag. Naghmeh and Jacob never had shot before so we started off with a Umarex .22 cal. airgun. After everyone got shooting good (Which was about the 2nd shot) I threw out some of the golf balls. I don’t want to mislead you and say that they are over the top fun but I think your kids may enjoy blasting a few. And like I said above, if it helps get or keep a kid shooting then I’m all for it. OK, I don’t play golf. Golf is for people who don’t fish or hunt. It is not a viable use of your time! It was designed to torture secrets out of people by the Chinese Communist Party. But, if you want to make golfing fun, look at the Air Venturi instructions below for playing Airgun Golf. This sounds like it could be a fun game. Especially the Caddy Hack version. Maybe I could become a golfer after all if it involves guns. I couldn’t find a listed MSRP but it looks like the cost is somewhere around $1.99 for one, $7.99 for six and $9.99 for nine. And as is usual, we will close with the specs. Air Venturi Exploding Golf Ball
  • 9 count
  • Burst when struck with direct hit
  • Includes a tee for each ball
Welcome to the Airgun Golf Club! A new sport has dawned on airgunners the world over: introducing the Air Venturi Exploding Golf Ball. These white beauties may look and feel like the real thing, but once you shoot it, it bursts in a spiral of powder and parts! The real challenge to airgun golf is exploding the ball at long distance, 100 yards –even 150 if your airgun is up for the task. Each package includes 9 exploding golf balls to play the ultimate accuracy challenge. So T up, get your stance right, and hit your ace! There are more ways than one to play Airgun Golf! Try these different versions with your friends and family:
  • Caddy Hack: The caddy picks a different gun for each hole!
  • Putt Putt Plink: Knock down two targets before shooting the Exploding Golf Ball
  • MulliGUN: Don’t miss your shots! If you do, use a MulliGUN and get a second chance at your shot!
About Tom Claycomb Tom Claycomb has been an avid hunter/fisherman throughout his life as well as an outdoor writer with outdoor columns in the magazine Hunt Alaska, Bass Pro Shops, Bowhunter.net and freelances for numerous magazines and newspapers. “To properly skin your animal, you will need a sharp knife. I have an e-article on Amazon Kindle titled Knife Sharpening #ad for $.99 if you’re having trouble.” Image