Guy stuck in traffic calls 911 because he needs to use the bathroom

American Police Beat Magazine feed
Forum Information
You will earn 1.5 pts. per new post (reply) in this forum.

**Registered members may reply to any topic in this forum**

Topic Author
NHGF [Feed]

FeedBot

Posting Badges

Post by NHGF [Feed] » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:18 pm

ImageiStock.com/Astronauta A man stuck in traffic called 911 for a bizarre reason – he needed to use the bathroom. The caller was stuck in traffic jam near Ontario, Canada when he called the Peel Regional Police Department asking for help – urinating – the agency said in a tweet. The department shared the 38-second clip from the 911 call, where a dispatcher can be heard asking what the emergency is. “Okay, you have the police. Where is the emergency?” “Actually the thing is, I have to pee, and these guys in front of me aren’t moving,” the caller responded. The dispatcher replied, “This is your emergency? You have to pee?” “Yeah,” the caller answered. The dispatcher then asked, “How are the police going to help you urinate?” The caller then stated unfazed, “I have to pee, man.” The shocked dispatcher, clearly annoyed by the phone call, told the man that he could not help and promptly hung up. In the tweet, the department admonished the caller and warned that misusing 911 emergency calls can potentially prevent someone with a life-threatening emergency from getting help. “Calling 9-1-1 because you need to use the bathroom and the car ahead isn’t moving fast enough, is definitely #NotFor911. 9-1-1 misuse can potentially prevent someone with a life-threatening emergency from getting help on time,” the tweet read. Some emergencies, it turns out, can’t be handled by the police.

JamesCC

Journeyman (Level III)
Likes given: 3
Likes received: 7

Posting Badges

Post by JamesCC » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:53 am

Man people just continue to amaze me

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic