Florida Alert! How Much Are David Dell'Aquila's Gun Rights Worth?

National Rifle Association - Institute for Legislative Action feed. Discuss any topic you like here.
Forum Information
You will earn 1.5 pts. per new post (reply) in this forum.

**Registered members may reply to any topic in this forum**

Topic Author
NHGF [Feed]

FeedBot

Posting Badges

Post by NHGF [Feed] » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:53 am

Image DATE:     August 29, 2019 TO:        USF & NRA Members and Friends FROM:   Marion P. Hammer   USF Executive Director   NRA Past President Are David Dell'Aquila's gun rights worth $100,000?  Worth more than $100 million?  Worth whatever it takes to defeat the anti-gun agitators and enemies of the Second Amendment? You're damned right!  Whether he donates money to NRA to fund the fight or not - NRA is fighting for his rights and yours.  And, YES! NRA has just moved its Fall Board meeting from Anchorage, Alaska to the Washington D.C. area at a cost of around $100,000.  Why? Keep reading. Anti-Gun Democrats in Congress have announced that gun control hearings have been scheduled on Capitol Hill. The timing is clearly to take advantage of Wayne LaPierre, NRA Board members and key NRA staff members being in Alaska.  If they are in Alaska, it would make it impossible for NRA's officers and senior staff to be engaged in the fight for your rights in the nation's capital.  So, it was imperative that the meeting be moved so the officers and staff are fully engaged, with the full Board also there to give support and assistance.  David Dell'Aquila's gun rights are worth whatever NRA has to spend to protect his gun rights -- because his gun rights are the same as YOURS and MINE.  Help fund the fight!  Go here:  https://donate.nra.org/donate   I just went to NRA's donation page and made my donation to help Wayne protect David Dell'Aquila's gun rights and yours and mine. I invite you to do the same thing.  Donating is what you can do to help in this critical time.  Give as much as you can. https://donate.nra.org/donate    NRA needs your help to save our gun rights.  Nobody else can do what NRA does.  Does anybody really think any of the dissidents or their leaders get a call from the President of the United States? Do you really think any of them talks to the President, the Vice President or our leaders of the US Congress?  Does anybody believe they even have a clue what to do on Capitol Hill? Absolutely not, they can't even hold Wayne LaPierre's coat.  It's time to stop the lies, stop the attacks, stop manufacturing fake documents, stop cutting off your nose to spite your face.  It's time to focus on stopping the anti-gun, anti-freedom, hate-mongering enemies of our rights.  https://donate.nra.org/donate  Hey, David Dell'Aquila! you may have abandoned the only organization capable of protecting your rights -- shame on you -- but nonetheless, we've got your back.  We're donating to the fight!