Rep. Boebert Condemns Violence and Highlights Democrat Hypocrisy

Feed from AmmoLand
Forum Information
You will earn 1.5 pts. per new post (reply) in this forum.

**Registered members may reply to any topic in this forum**

Topic Author
NHGF [Feed]

FeedBot

Posting Badges

Post by NHGF [Feed] » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:03 am

ImageRep. Boebert Condemns Violence and Highlights Democrat HypocrisyWASHINGTON, DC – Congresswoman Lauren Boebert (CO-03) released the following statement: “We should take Democrats at their word when they say never let a crisis go to waste. Their hypocrisy is on full display with talks of impeachment, censure, and other ways to punish Republicans for false accusations of inciting the type of violence they have so frequently and transparently supported in the past,” said Congresswomen Lauren Boebert. “And, once again, their false attacks go unchallenged. They accuse me of live-tweeting the Speaker’s presence after she had been safely removed from the Capitol, as if I was revealing some big secret, when in fact this removal was also being broadcast on TV. They act as if Republicans created objections to the Electoral College certification out of thin air, when it was Democrats who objected in 2001, 2005 and 2017. They act as though a reference to the founding of our country and the bravery of upholding our Constitutional oath is criminal, which says a whole lot more about them than it does about me or any other Republican.” “The reality is that Joe Biden didn’t condemn Antifa when he had a chance to, Kamala Harris spent much of the summer helping those arrested for violent behavior post bail and get back on the streets as quickly as possible, and Speaker Pelosi encouraged uprisings all over the country. I denounced the violence over the summer just as I did the recent events at the Capitol. I defended our Constitution and I always will.” “America will persevere because freedom always prevails. But let’s get real—the far-left and their policies are causing harm to our country. I refuse to let their political machine write a narrative that millions of Americans know is false.” Background: For more than a decade, leading Democrats and Hollywood elites have encouraged mob violence to achieve their political goals. Several examples include but are not limited to:
  • In 2008, President Obama said, “I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.” Source
  • In June 2018, Rep. Maxine Waters said, “If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, at a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.” Source
  • In July 2018, Senator Cory Booker said, “That’s my call to action here. Please just don’t come here and then go home. Go to the Hill today…Please, get up in the face of some congresspeople.” Source
  • In June of 2018, then Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said, “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country. And maybe there will be.” Source
  • In 2017, Senator Tim Kaine said, “So, the way we get outside the bubble is we take advantage of this tremendous public outcry against the administration…What we've got to do is fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box, and now there's the momentum to be able to do this.” Source
  • In August 2020, Rep. Ayanna Pressley said, “There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives.” Source
  • In March 2018, Joe Biden said, “If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.” Source
  • In February 2018, Donny Deutsch said, “People need to start taking to the streets. You know this is a dictator.” Source
  • In October 2018, former Attorney General Eric Holder said, “If they go low, we kick them.” Source
  • In October 2016, Robert Deniro said, “I’d like to punch him in the face.” Source
  • In June 2017, Johnny Depp said, “When was the last time an actor assonated a President?” Source
  • In September 2018, Carol Cooke said, “Where is John Wilkes Boothe when you need him?” Source
  • In January 2017, Madonna said, “Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.” Source
  • In October 2017, Rep. Maxine Waters said, “I will go and take Trump out tonight.” Source
  • In August 2017, Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal said, “I hope Trump is assassinated!” Source