Versacarry Launches the Compound Gen II Essential Holster

Feed from AmmoLand
Forum Information
You will earn 1.5 pts. per new post (reply) in this forum.

**Registered members may reply to any topic in this forum**

Topic Author
NHGF [Feed]

FeedBot

Posting Badges

Post by NHGF [Feed] » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:18 pm

ImageVersacarry Launches the Compound Gen II Essential HolsterUSA – -(AmmoLand.com)- Last year Versacarry® introduced the Compound line of holsters which feature their signature water buffalo leather wrapped around a polymer constructed design to give the holster a non-collapsible feature while protecting the pistol with premium leather. Versacarry Compound Gen II Essential Holster For 2020 Versacarry has produced an improved version of the Compound design with the new Compound Gen II Essential holster.  This new IWB model uses water buffalo leather and polymer construction in an ultra-slim design for added comfort for the user. ImageVersacarry Compound Gen II Essential HolsterThe holster is built with a multi-layered construction giving the holster a rugged, long-lasting appealing design and look. The holster features an adjustable draw tension screw that easily adjusts to a custom fit the holster to most handguns.  A forward cant design makes it easy to draw a pistol from the holster. Versacarry Compound Gen II Essential Holster Key Features:
  • IWB
  • Hybrid multi-layered construction utilizing water buffalo leather & polymer
  • Slim compact design for comfort
  • Adjustable draw tension
  • Forward cant for an easier draw
  • Non-collapsible design for ease of re-holstering
Suggested retail price $45.00.
Versacarry produces a wide variety of holsters and other shooting related products. For more information visit https://www.versacarry.com/. Image

jimg11

Master (Level II)
Likes given: 45
Likes received: 12

Posting Badges

Post by jimg11 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:33 am

Does any one collect holsters? I and a number of guys that I know go a bit nuts over holsters. One commented that he had about 150 holsters for about 15 pistols and revolvers. I do not dare to start counting but I have a lot and I do not pass on a holster that looks interesting just because I do not have a gun to fit it just now. If any one is interested I have pictures.

Firearms Safety is No Accident. Jim

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic