Fund A Hero: Martinez PD Fallen Officer Memorial Project Fund

American Police Beat Magazine feed
Forum Information
You will earn 1.5 pts. per new post (reply) in this forum.

**Registered members may reply to any topic in this forum**

Topic Author
NHGF [Feed]

FeedBot

Posting Badges

Post by NHGF [Feed] » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:26 pm

Image Campaign Goal: $10,000 Image For my BSA Eagle Scout Project, I have chosen to honor the two Martinez PD Officers who have given the ultimate sacrifice and died in the line of duty by having a memorial built. Purpose: Purchase and construction of a Memorial to be built in front of the Police Department. This project will be prominently placed in the courtyard between the police department and City Council Offices. In addition to the families of both fallen Officers, this project will be a testament to the Martinez Police Department and a place for the community to visit and pay their respects. The funds raised will be for the purchase of the three-sided granite memorial, placement of the memorial at the site, purchase of lighting and plants to accent the site, and any raised money left over will be given to the MPD POA for the upkeep of the site and could be used for their annual September ceremony to honor Sergeant Paul Starzyk. In order to order the granite and have it shipped to the company who is designing and constructing the memorial, I really need the money within the next two months. The completion of this project also fulfills my requirements to earn the rank of Eagle Scout.
Thank you. Donation Details The post Fund A Hero: Martinez PD Fallen Officer Memorial Project Fund appeared first on American Police Beat Magazine.