Best NFL team

Off-topic forum to discuss anything and everything that does not fit into any other forum.

**[NSFW]-Friendly**
Forum Information
You will earn 3 pts. per new topic and 1.5 pts. per new post (reply) in this forum.

[NSFW] (Not Safe For Work) Topics are permitted in this forum. Choose your Topic attribute before posting (mandatory).
You have two choices: [NSFW] or [CLEAN]
  • Only the Topic author can create a [NSFW] topic
  • [NSFW] replies are permitted only in [NSFW] topics
  • Do not forget to mark as [NSFW] when necessary as a courtesy to other members
  • Do not post images that are exceptionally pornographic
Thank you.
User avatar

Topic Author
Sig
NHGF Admin
NHGF Admin
Apprentice (Level III)
Apprentice (Level III)
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:38 pm
Location: Seabrook, NH
Gun: Sig Sauer M400
Has Liked: 6 times
Been Liked: 2 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Posting Badges

Best NFL team

#1

Post by Sig » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:52 pm

This is the first post in the Shoot From the Hip forum just to mention that the Patriots will be going to the Superbowl again this season and will likely get #6. Sorry to all you Pats and Brady haters. :lol:


_ _S I G_ _

User avatar

Fast_Eddie
New Member
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:21 pm
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Best NFL team

#2

Post by Fast_Eddie » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:50 pm

Sig wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:52 pm
This is the first post in the Shoot From the Hip forum just to mention that the Patriots will be going to the Superbowl again this season and will likely get #6. Sorry to all you Pats and Brady haters. :lol:
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo one of those haters!!! Mostly cuz of coach Bill B ............sell out from the browns. After he left the browns i became a Lions fan and a lot of ppl are saying the Lions have a real shot at the Superbowl this season!
We will see! :D
Go lions!
Attachments
lions2-logo.jpg



User avatar

Topic Author
Sig
NHGF Admin
NHGF Admin
Apprentice (Level III)
Apprentice (Level III)
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:38 pm
Location: Seabrook, NH
Gun: Sig Sauer M400
Has Liked: 6 times
Been Liked: 2 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Posting Badges

Re: Best NFL team

#3

Post by Sig » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:03 pm

Fast_Eddie wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:50 pm
Sig wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:52 pm
This is the first post in the Shoot From the Hip forum just to mention that the Patriots will be going to the Superbowl again this season and will likely get #6. Sorry to all you Pats and Brady haters. :lol:
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo one of those haters!!! Mostly cuz of coach Bill B ............sell out from the browns. After he left the browns i became a Lions fan and a lot of ppl are saying the Lions have a real shot at the Superbowl this season!
We will see! :D
Go lions!
Funny! ;) Coach Bill is a football genius. No question about it. We Pats fans love love love the fact that everyone hates us. You might say we thrive on it. :dance:


_ _S I G_ _

User avatar

556NATO
.
.
Apprentice (Level II)
Apprentice (Level II)
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:41 pm
Has Liked: 6 times
Been Liked: 2 times
Status: Offline

Posting Badges

Re: Best NFL team

#4

Post by 556NATO » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:25 am

Have to agree...the Pats are the NFL's dynasty.
Image



User avatar

Topic Author
Sig
NHGF Admin
NHGF Admin
Apprentice (Level III)
Apprentice (Level III)
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:38 pm
Location: Seabrook, NH
Gun: Sig Sauer M400
Has Liked: 6 times
Been Liked: 2 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Posting Badges

Re: Best NFL team

#5

Post by Sig » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:00 pm

556NATO wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:25 am
Have to agree...the Pats are the NFL's dynasty.
Image
I love that throwback Pats logo! :D


_ _S I G_ _

User avatar

556NATO
.
.
Apprentice (Level II)
Apprentice (Level II)
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:41 pm
Has Liked: 6 times
Been Liked: 2 times
Status: Offline

Posting Badges

Re: Best NFL team

#6

Post by 556NATO » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:07 pm

Fast_Eddie wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:50 pm
Sig wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:52 pm
This is the first post in the Shoot From the Hip forum just to mention that the Patriots will be going to the Superbowl again this season and will likely get #6. Sorry to all you Pats and Brady haters. :lol:
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo one of those haters!!! Mostly cuz of coach Bill B ............sell out from the browns. After he left the browns i became a Lions fan and a lot of ppl are saying the Lions have a real shot at the Superbowl this season!
We will see! :D
Go lions!
Just for the fun of it I checked the Superbowl odds. The Lions odds are 66-1, the Patriots odds are 15-4. Yes we will have to see. ;)



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic