Heard in New Hampshire

Free State Project feed. Discuss any topic you like here.
Forum Information
You will earn 1.5 pts. per new post (reply) in this forum.

**Registered members may reply to any topic in this forum**

Topic Author
NHGF [Feed]
FeedBot
FeedBot
G U R U
G U R U
Tokens:
Points in hand: .....

Heard in New Hampshire

Post by NHGF [Feed] » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:15 am

Image"I don't know how he ended up so photogenic, but I love it. (Day trip to Crawford Notch in the White Mountains)" ~Miranda Nyx Animus

"Living in a rural area definitely has its share of challenges, but one of the absolute best things is how kind and friendly people are.
Just tonight a man pulls up our driveway and says he saw our horses and wanted to know if we wanted a saddle of his for free from back when he used to keep horses.
We thank him, introduce ourselves and get to talking. He tells us about his 6 year old step daughter and how she got hurt during a fireworks accident and how she would love to come by and feed the horses some time. So of course we tell him to come over with her anytime and she can ride on Leo if she wants.
I don't know about anybody else, but I absolutely love experiences like this. On just another random Tuesday night, someone took the time to stop by, say hello, and we got to meet someone we would have never met otherwise." ~Justin Valentini

"Thanks for all the birthday wishes! While it was otherwise just a normal day, it ended up being a surprising and wonderful day! I ran a well-attended and informative seminar about special education in NH in the morning (followed by some latin dancing), got unexpectedly sung 'Happy Birthday' to by a roomful of people when I walked into the Merrimack Valley Porcupine meet-up to see a friend, saw that the leaves on the trees started to change color FOR MY BIRTHDAY during a beautiful drive home, had good friends and new friends over in the evening as part of our regular Bardo Potluck, danced with children, ate cake and ice cream cake, ate good food, some of it specially prepared by my wonderful and supportive husband. The best part was that I spent the day with some very good and dear friends." ~Jody Underwood

Photo by Miranda Nyx Animus

More Heard in New Hampshire - August - July - June